Con la tecnología de Blogger.
RSS

Dance Mission Volume 5

Varios - Dance Mission Volume 5


Blow Up INT 870.504
1 × CD, Compilation
Alemania
1994
Electrónica
Euro House, Trance
01.Magic Affair -Give me all your love- (Single Cut)
02.Cappella -U & me- (Short Sharp Mix)
03.Maxx -No more (I can't stand it)- (Airplay Mix)
04.2 Unlimited -The real thing- (Edit)
05.Stella Getz -Dr. Love- (7'' Version)
06.D-Ream -U R the best thing- (Original 7 Mix)
07.Tony Di Bart -The real thing (if I can't have you)- (New 7'' Dance)
08.Corona -The rhythm of the night- (Original Single Mix)
09.B.G. The Prince Of Rap -The colour of my dreams- (Dreamedia Mix)
10.Unit ft Red Bone -Move your body- (Single Mix)
11.Fun Factory -Close to you- (Radio Edit)
12.Intermission ft Lori Glori -Six days- (Airplay Mix)
13.Loft -Love is magic- (Radio Edit)
14.Reel 2 Real -I like to move it- (Radio Edit)
15.Amos -Only saw today-Instant karma- (Radio Mix)
16.Silvia Coleman -All around the world-
17.Jam & Spoon -Find me (Odyssey to Anyoona)- (Radio Mix)
18.Moby -Hymn- (This Is My Dream 7'' Version)
19.The Prodigy -No good (start the dance)- (Edit)
20.Komakino ft Speedy Pete -Feel the melodee- (Media Radio Mix)



Dance Mission 5 T-05.Stella Getz -Dr. Love- (7'' Version)


Dance Mission 5 T-10.Unit ft Red Bone -Move your body- (Single Mix)


Dance Mission 5 T-15.Amos -Only saw today-Instant karma- (Radio Mix)


Dance Mission 5 T-20.Komakino ft Speedy Pete -Feel the melodee- (Media Radio Mix)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario